Friday, September 19, 2008

Farewell, back tire

You've served me well for over 4329.8 miles.

Friday, 19 September: I hung around Portsmouth with my friend, and then we went up to Kittery for a walk in the park with her mom. I officially stuck my hand in the Atlantic Ocean.

And I have gotten all of my bike tire problems taken care of for a while. I hope.

In the evening my friend and her man took me to dinner-- lobster ravioli in a tomato basil cream sauce with shrimp and sundried tomatoes. Oh yeah. My belly is happy.

2 comments:

MOM said...

I am glad to hear that you got the tire situation taken care of. Were you able to get rested up enough? You were pretty tired huh? Talk tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

mmmm, sounds tasty! the ravioli, not the tire. but you'll probably get longer term enjoyment out of the tire... :=)