Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh, Biden!

What will he say next?

I woke up this morning and checked the headlines on MSN before packing up and heading to the airport for my trip to Tucson. The first headline I saw was about Joe Biden saying he recommends avoiding all crowded places like planes and buses. Sadly, avoiding crowded areas won't help him, since he is already infected with a terminal case of foot-in-mouth disease. Within an hour or two, his office was already backpedaling, trying to soften his words and placate the already flagging travel industry.

That guy. I'm going to risk it and fly anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wear a large body condom and slather yourself with disinfecting gel.

Oh, and don't breathe or touch anything.

cheri said...

I licked every snot-nosed kid on the plane while rubbing my open puncture wounds against every available surface.

But then I took a bath in vodka, so I'm sure I'm fine.

jo said...

How did I miss this before I left for Canada? Thanks for the big laughs, and since coming back from the foreign north, I should try the vodka thing!LOL