Monday, December 15, 2008

White Pre-Christmas

Friday night my brother, sister-in-law and I went to a Christmas bash for charity at the really fantastic Club Motor, which featured live music, burlesque, circus freaks (who claim they don't want to be called circus freaks, even though they were billed as such), and a raffle. We won two prizes, and gave one away. Not because I didn't want to keep it, mind you, it was really fantastic, but I'm just not really in a purse-owning place right now.

Saturday night, it snowed, and never turned to rain as it generally does out here. As of Monday night, it is still snowy and icy, and shows no sign of a thaw in the near future. Weird. The chickens' water freezes over every night...

3 comments:

BettyR said...

I was confused. I thought those were "holes" where the horse shoes are and that the text was just there for added excitement! I wondered, "what do you put in those holes?". It makes a very cool purse.

jo said...

The white stuff with no end in sight sounds like MT...only we left there yesterday for northern CA where we are experiencing a 50 degree temperature change from our house 36 hours ago. And the people here are whining that it's cold!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for keeping the chickens alive! I hope they are repaying you in yummy ovarian discharges!

How have you been spending your week?

You have much more snow than we do in Whistler. We'll leave early Sunday in hopes that we'll be there in time to be snowbound with you when the next storm comes in Sunday night.