Monday, October 6, 2008

I like to lounge around.

It is good.

Friday, 3 October: We went out to a pirate bar in Maryland, where we enjoyed (some of us enjoyed it too much-- and by some of us, I mean me) some tasty grog. Which is pretty much a fancy name for rum, rum, rum, triple sec, and spices. On the rocks.

Saturday, 4 October: We met my mom and her friend in Annapolis for sushi. Yum yum yummity yum.

We went to the haunted forest, which was pretty much a giant money pit, but, you know, for charity. I had fun. The best part was when we got in a discussion about what sorts of things would be scary for adults. April 13th and you haven't done your taxes! Your mortgage is past due! Then we started personalizing the scariness. Mine was "you have two flat tires, no spare tubes, and it's raining, so you can't patch the tubes you have!"

Sunday, 5 October: I did nothing, unless you count eating, reading, watching tv and napping.

Monday, 6 October: Much like Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you grogging around?
Did you get your grog on?
Have you entered a grog recovery program?
The twelve steps of grog...
Put it in a bottle and what do you have??? A bottle of GROG!! lol
Feeling a little groggy? TOO MUCH GROG!! I kill myself...
Gimme a G, gimme a R, gimme a O, gimme a G... What's that spell!?
GROG! ME LIKE GROG, grog fun...
wait a minute I've never had grog.
MUST make grog... how the heck do I make grog?
I hereby declare this weekend GROG weekend!
LONG LIVE THE GROG!!!
(Sorry I got carried away. You know, the grog and all... he he GROG!!)
ok, I feel better now. Off to bed.
Wait, must recite my grog 12 step.
1. oh grog you're good
2. oh grog you're mis-understood
3. oh grog. oh grog. oh grog.
screw it I don't want to make the rest up. Good night, look forward to seeing you post again.
- Bill ;-)

Cheri said...

I found a whole bunch of pirate drink recipes here: http://www.talklikeapirate.com/drinks.html, but none of them are really what I had that night. It was most like the "Navy Grog," but without the juice.