Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm still on wheels, I swear!

On Tuesday I went out to the farm, where the puppies live, and got some more pictures and videos, like a giant spaz. Eventually, this whole puppy fixation should wear off. Probably when they are bigger. I just feel a bit proprietary toward them, since I was there when we found them, and I got to puppysit early on. And didn't kill any! And I'm extra fixated because Paige kept my favorite puppy, and she gives me ridiculous puppy hugs and kisses whenever she sees me.

We went for a walk in the freezing cold, and it actually snowed a bit. Just a flurry, not even enough to be visible on the ground, but it sure was pretty in the air. Wednesday morning we went for a nice horseback ride, which is something I love to do, but haven't done for years and years, so it was great to get back in the saddle.

On Thursday I rode my bike to Tennessee and back. It was fun on the way there, but when I turned around I realized the wind was stronger than I had thought, but I made it back before dark, so it was all good. While I was in the town of Ardmore, TN, I was chased by every freakin' dog in town, including a pack of Chihuahuas. Again. This time, I didn't run over any of them, although I certainly threatened them.

No comments: