Saturday, January 10, 2009

Later, suckers!

The new year has been all about lounging around. We made some apple fruit leather and visited the two remaining puppies, who are no longer roly-poly babies, but skinny leggy little things. They are still very cuddly and sweet, and seem to have a good life on the farm, chasing the chickens and cats around. I also got a chance to go to the Huntsville Botanical Garden. It seemed like a pretty cool place, but nothing was in bloom and most things didn't even have leaves, so I'm guessing it's a much better outing from May to September. But I got a few decent pics of both the garden and the puppies, as well as a short puppy video, so check those out if you are so inclined.

I am currently en route to Miami, to go on a week long cruise in the eastern Caribbean with family and a friend. I will be out of contact until December 18, at which point I will return with many pictures.

3 comments:

jo said...

Have a great time on the cruise in the warm tropic! I'm pretty sure that'll you'll be out of touch until Jan 18, instead of Dec. 18, but if they have year long cruises maybe you should book me on one!LOL
I guess we'll just have to hold down the snow fort for you while you're gone.

Hugs
jo

BettyR said...

Have fun. Can't wait to hear from you !

Cheri said...

Ha! Saturday club has become so ingrained I no longer even know what month it is!