Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time to keep on truckin'

Not much has happened here in the last five days outside of a couple bike rides, a day spent cooking indian food (I made my own paneer!) and a bunch of tv watching. There's really no reason to blog at all, except to report the possibility of things to blog about in the near future. I'm about to venture out with my dad in his big rig, to experience the life of a long-haul trucker for a non-predetermined amount of time, on a non-predetermined route. All we know is that our first stop will be Chicago. I may or may not have something interesting to say in the near future, that I may or may not want to share with the world at large, so... What was the point of this post again?

3 comments:

jickehnrackee said...

ru going to stop by maggie's again ;)

Anonymous said...

Heh, I'm so close. We're currently unloading just a bit south of her, and are already hooked up with a new load. Next stop, Connecticut!

BettyR said...

Oh yeah, I'm sure nothing worth writing about will happen to you while interstate trucking..., silly girl.
Have fun!
-Beth