Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome to Florida...

After a terrific weekend in Nashville, I flew down to Florida to visit my aunt and cousins. The weather is fantastic here. On Tuesday we hung out at the beach a little, and played in the clear water on the pretty, clean-looking, soft sand. In the evening, we sat outside in the mild night air, listening to the chirping of the crickets and the bellowing of the alligators.

That's right.

Bellowing of the alligators.

If you are ever in gator country, and hear a low growling sound, it is most likely an alligator defining his territory, so he probably won't bother you if you don't go any closer to him. Probably.

2 comments:

jo said...

Sounds fabulous! I could use some warm weather about now. Come on Spring!
jo
ps Bill says hi!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It is quite fab here. I kinda don't want to leave, but my aunt assures me that if I stayed until July, I would totally want to leave.