Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Brr. I'm heading back to Florida.

The Minnesota trip was a whirlwind of driving (1538 miles total!), family time and very little sleep, except for the day I got to nap twice at my aunt's house near Bemidji.  I very nearly accomplished everything I had hoped to, so it was a good trip.  It was nice to get back and see people I just saw last July, and didn't think I would see again so soon.  It would have been nice to spend a little longer, but circumstances made that difficult.

So now I'm back in Gainesville, fully ready to chill with my aunt and nanny my cousins.  Wish me luck with the humidity and the, you know, children...

5 comments:

BettyR said...

But you're really good with kids! I mean, how many hours have you kept M occupied with cat's cradle?

cheri said...

I don't know if boys will go for that, but I should give it a try!

Susan and Jim said...

On our way to Joanne's and thought of you as we passed the big fruit stand on 395. Hope you enjoy this summer as much as last.

cheri said...

Thanks, Susan! I think I will enjoy it as much, although in a completely different way with whole new challenges.

You guys have fun out there, and give everyone hugs for me!

lakshmi said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u


Wheels Florida