Friday, August 7, 2009

Adorable puppy upstages sixteen performers

I went out on my last evening in Nashville. There were four bands playing, who were supposed to be pretty good, but I have no idea, since they were all trumped by the adorable cuddly puppy that some train-hopping, hitchhiking travelling kids had brought to the club. I ended up sitting outside all night, puppy-sitting while they watched the show. I couldn't help myself.

I'm now on my way to Sheridan, WY to visit my uncle. It's my first step toward home. I should be back before the weather turns nasty...

2 comments:

jo said...

Ah, cute puppy..I'd have sat outside with it too. ;) Sheridan, WY..so close to your MT home!LOL
Enjoy.

cheri said...

So close, yet so far... If Montana was the size of one of those tiny little eastern states, we could easily get together for lunch or something.