Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This is the end, my friends, the end

The time with my Montana family was short, but sweet. I spent my time out here riding, roping, conversing, Scrabbling and, of course, eating. And snacking.

I'm about to board an airplane home to Seattle, so this will be the end of the travel blog. Thanks for following, dear readers. From now on, if you want to know what I'm up to, you'll have to call or email. I will even accept snailmail, once I have an address. Anyone who wants to visit me in Seattle is welcome. I can't guarantee a fancy guest room or anything, but if I have a roof over my head and food in my belly, you will, too.

4 comments:

OffGridSoul in the North Fork said...

Love ya. The door is always open (and there is now a fully functional bathroom in the travel trailer parked next to the garage, he he).

Cheri said...

What?! Fancy! I'll be back...

Anonymous said...

Three years? Really?

Cheri said...

Two and a half, Anonymous Stranger, but who is counting?